BIOPUNKZ - Telegram Group Stickers

Dear peeps, I just got creative in a boring online conference and I tried to sketch some ideas for stickers :smiley: Iโ€™d love to hear your feedback and probably we can further develope a sticker set together?

My idea was to create a sticker set for our group that is fun and reflects our spirit :slight_smile:

Looking forward for your feedback. Malte

I successfully created stickers already - Telegram is really easy for that.

2 Likes

Some updates:

Looking forward to your ideas or critics :slight_smile:

1 Like

these are very cute. particularly like latest two. would be interesting to see with color too. could also be nice to have one about mushrooms being on their own time although not sure how to represent thatโ€ฆ

Thanks for the reply, can you post some emoticons that you refer to fungi being on their own time?

Iโ€™m really not sure lol its an incomplete thought. When I think about mushrooms I often think about how they grow wherever suits them, like even if there were no humans they would still be out here decomposing. Not sure how to make a sticker really.

But it just reminded me this artwork @glyph made could be a nice sticker :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SmartSelect_20210515-090123_Telegram
SmartSelect_20210515-090201_Telegram
SmartSelect_20210515-090228_Telegram
could they be suitable emojis?emotes?
Iโ€™ll give it a try to find a good style

1 Like

Reminds me of the Corpse-Finder Mushroom (Hebeloma syriense). We have a body farm at my university that we found these growing from the pig carcasses after a significant decay period.

2 Likes